By wisdom a house is built, and through understanding it is established; through knowledge its rooms are filled with rare and beautiful treasures. Proverbs 24:3-4
Have you been having marriage problems for awhile? Has your home been falling apart by your spouse saying that they do not love you or they are not happy so they are going to get a divorce? Do not allow the words of the enemy to destroy you! Cry out for God’s help in your marriage crisis.
Out of the depths I cry to you, O LORD: O LORD, hear my voice. Let your ears be attentive to my cry for mercy. Psalm 130:1-2
Your home needs to be rebuilt on the solid rock of Jesus Christ. Your Architect will be God. The Contractor will be your Lord Jesus Christ. Your Builder will be the Holy Spirit. You need to listen, pay attention and apply all that they tell you to do to restore your wounded or dead marriage.
Unless the Lord builds the house, its builders labor in vain. Unless the Lord watches over the city, the watchmen stand guard in vain. Psalm 127:1
As you start rebuilding your home, be sure you build it according to God’s blueprints and by the Holy Spirit’s instructions. Do not rebuild your home according to human ideas, plans and efforts. It will never stand the storms of life.
“Therefore everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock. The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock. But everyone who hears these words of mine and does not put them into practice is like a foolish man who built his house on sand. The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell with a great crash.” Matthew 7:24-27
Do not build your home by the way the world builds their homes, but build it on the solid foundation of your Lord Jesus Christ. Pray that your blinded and deceived spouse will hunger and thirst for God’s Word. Pray that the Holy Spirit will speak conviction on them regularly to turn from their sinful lifestyle. Pray that when your spouse starts to seek answers to their problems, they will find that God’s Word and Truths can set them free from the mess in their life and the bondages of sin.
Do you or your spouse need your soul revived? Do you need joy in your heart? God’s Word can revive your soul, give you wisdom, help you build a godly character and give you joy as you start rebuilding your physical and spiritual home. The Lord does not want you to be a miserable husband or wife or Christian. He wants to have others see that you are growing in the Lord as you increase your faith, hope and trust in the Lord for Him to get all the praise and glory when your marriage is restored.
The law of the LORD is perfect, reviving the soul. The statutes of the LORD are trustworthy, making wise the simple. The precepts of the LORD are right, giving joy to the heart. The commands of the LORD are radiant, giving light to the eyes. The fear of the LORD is pure, enduring forever. The ordinances of the LORD are sure and altogether righteous. They are more precious than gold, than much pure gold; they are sweeter than honey, than honey from the comb. By them is your servant warned; in keeping them there is great reward. Who can discern his errors? Forgive my hidden faults. Keep your servant also from willful sins; may they not rule over me. Then will I be blameless, innocent of great transgression. May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:7-14
Will you read the above scripture again? Let me emphasize what God’s Word can do for you as stated in Psalm 19:7-14:
1. It will revive and restore your soul. Restore us, O LORD God Almighty; make your face shine upon us, that we may be saved. Psalm 80:19
2. God’s Word is trustworthy and will make you wise. The unfolding of your words gives light; it gives understanding to the simple. Psalm 119:130
3. The precepts or rules are for righteousness which gives joy to your heart and light to your eyes. Because I love your commands more than gold, more than pure gold, and because I consider all your precepts right, I hate every wrong path. Psalm 119:127-128
4. God’s Word and His command is “fear of the Lord,” which will bring freedom, justice and cleanliness for your soul. Your righteousness is everlasting and your law is true. Psalm 119:142
5. God’s law is very rich and will change your life forever, which is more valuable than gold. Walk in all the way that the LORD your God has commanded you, so that you may live and prosper and prolong your days in the land that you will possess. Deuteronomy 5:33
6. It will keep you from any deliberate or rebellious sins. “‘And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from the evil one.'” Matthew 6:13
7. You can pray a prayer (verse 14) in your life that God will keep your heart, mind, words and life free from all sins. But if Christ is in you, your body is dead because of sin, yet your spirit is alive because of righteousness. Romans 8:10
You will need to be obedient, listen and follow the Contractor’s and Builder’s instructions in rebuilding your home. Will you start rebuilding your marriage today with the Lord right by your side, telling you step by step how to rebuild your home and marriage now?
Rejoice Marriage Ministries, Inc.
Ministry Web Site | Bookstore | 24/7 Radio
Donations | Chapel Page
Unless otherwise noted, scripture quoted are from THE HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION®, NIV® Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2010 by Biblica, Inc.™ Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.